"aren’t you afraid that you fail your exam?"
1. She put her hand on my face and said in a weird, drawn-out voice “where is your jawline?”
2. I was telling her about the Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons mash-up and asked her to guess what movies it comprised of, she said “Brave, Tangled…..ummm….Rise of the Planet of the Apes” … WHAT!?
3. The face she is making as she watches me write this.
4. “Whatever” like a valley girl.
5. She hit me in the head with a coke bottle and laughed ‘cause it made a weird sound…then proceeded to hit herself with it to try and replicate the sound….she’s still doing it.
6. Now she is holding my knee so I won’t go anywhere.
on the way home from work I couldn’t find anything on the radio so I turned it off and started reciting the only Shakespeare monologue I know (Oh Romeo, Romeo…). Not only did I recite it but I laughed at a part I thought was funny.
The only reason i enjoy going to bed is so i can make stories up in my head which makes my brain think it’s actually real
Every conversation with my mother EVER.
So I was making pancakes the other day and and I made the batter too thin….they were really crepe-y
Gentleman: Leonardo passed his umbrella to Elizabeth Debicki happy to stand in the rain as he protected her designer gown
He probably doesn’t care about the gown and is just being a nice dude
He’s probably doing it to get the academy to notice him and give him an Oscar
2 freaking people can fit under that umbrella. This is like Titanic all over again jesus christ.
You’d think he’d want to stay dry considering he’s died in the water twice already.
How do we always end up hereWe always end up at leo dying in the water without any oscars
Do you ever just get a random burst of motivation to clean your room, write a novel, paint a masterpiece or read a book at like 3am
Page 1 of 31